7 Easy Ways to Obtain Canada Visa and Migrate To Canada

 7 Easy Ways to Obtain Canada Visa and Migrate To Canada

These three factors largely determine your immigration to Canada; your intentions, special circumstances or circumstances when you arrive in Canada, and third, which Canadian province or territory interests you.

Other determining factors also include; having a relative who is a permanent resident or has a valid job offer.

Are you an entrepreneur/investor who wants to start a business in Canada, a skilled worker, or a student who wants to work, study, or reunite with your family in Canada?

Regardless of your immigration goals, there are several immigration programs that match your immigration goals offered by the Canadian government.

The following are the 7 fastest immigration pathways to Canada;

1. Canadian Experience Class
2. Quebec Entrepreneur or Investor
3. Start-up Visa program
4. Provincial Nominee Program
5. Federal Skilled Worker Program
6. Live-in Caregivers
7. Family Class Sponsorship

1. Canadian Experience Class

This immigration pathway is for immigrants with Canadian work experience and who have expressed the desire to remain permanently in Canada.

From January 1, 2015, applicants are required to register through the Express Entry System to submit their statement of interest and:

Have at least 1 year or full-time (or part-time equivalent) Canadian work experience on legal leave from the government in the last three years before submitting an application.

I plan to live outside Quebec

have the necessary language skills.

2. Quebec entrepreneur or investor

This flow of immigration is for immigrants (foreign investors or entrepreneurs) who express a desire to start a business in the province of Quebec. In order to comply with this immigration flow, applicants must:

Expressing desire to settle in Quebec

it has invested capital of CDN $ 800,000 for investors and CDN $ 300,000 for entrepreneurs.

3. Initial visa program

This immigration route is intended for foreign entrepreneurs and businessmen who express a desire to start a business in Canada.

To be eligible for this immigration flow, applicants must have the following:

* Adequate language skills: French or English at least 5 applicants for communication CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) you must have sufficient language skills.

* Support from a specific organization: support can be from angel investor groups, designated venture capital funds, or designated business incubation centers. You will need to contact these organisations to evaluate your job offers and then offer you a letter of support.

* settlement funds: you must show evidence of sufficient funds to start a business in Canada. Minimum required investment capital of CDN $ 200,000 if from a designated Canadian Venture Capital Fund and CDN $75,000 from a designated Canadian investor group.

4. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Each Canadian territory or province has different immigration streams designed to target specific foreigners.

To be eligible for PNP, applicants must satisfy the province’s eligibility criteria and must intend to reside in the chosen territory or province.

5. Federal Skilled Worker Program

This immigration stream is for foreign skilled professionals with relatable work experience, and education who wish to permanently settle in Canada. Eligibility for this immigration stream is based on satisfying the eligibility criteria, and applicants must apply through the Express Entry System. Application assessment is based on the following:

  • Language proficiency (English/French)
  • Relatable work experience
  • Education
  • Age
  • Adaptability
  • Arranged employment.

6. Live-in Caregivers

Live-in caregivers have the opportunity of applying for Canadian permanent residency if the following eligibility criteria are satisfied:

have a minimum of 1-year full-time live-in employment
acquired Canadian work experience within four years of arriving in Canada.

7. Family Class Sponsorship

Through this immigration stream, Canadian citizens or permanent residents can sponsor their foreign relatives, spouses, or common-law partners to become Canadian permanent residents.